Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] www.xanadu.com.au

On Sat, Aug 12, 2000 at 04:25:30PM -0700, Andrew Pam wrote:
> On Sat, Aug 12, 2000 at 03:34:41PM +0300, Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho wrote:
> > What's wrong with that machine?  Its httpd is horribly slow and often
> > refuses connections.
>
> Well, it's only a P75 with 64M RAM.  I have installed a newer and
> more powerful server last month but have not yet had time to set up
> the software.  I hope to do so soon but in the meantime try at another
> time of day.

Also try a traceroute - I've found that the link between Australia and
Europe is particularly bad sometimes.  The link between Australia and
the US seems to be just fine; I have no touble accessing the server from
over here in the US, even interactively with ssh.

We hope to have other servers in the US (New York and Bay Area), Japan
and maybe even Europe some time in the not too distant future.

Cheers,
	Andrew
--
mailto:xanni@xxxxxxxxxx                         Andrew Pam