Suggested ZigZag terms: subspace, closed set of cells, closure, generate?

I believe I will have the need to repeatedly refer to the following kind
of concepts in Clang specs:

   A set of cells C is CLOSED with respect to a set of dimensions D, if
   all neighbours of all cells of the set C along the dimensions of set D
   belong to the set C.

   A set C' is a CLOSURE of a set of cells C with respect to a set
   of dimensions D, if C' is a minimal closed (with respect to D) set
   containing all elements of C.

   A closed set of cells with respect to a set of dimensions is
   a SUBSPACE.  If a subspace is a closure of a set of cells C with
   respect to a set of dimensions D, then the set of cells C and the
   set of dimensions D is said to GENERATE (fin. virittää) that subspace.

Standard mathematical definitions, can we agree on these meanings for
these words?  Should they be documented somewhere?

--
%%% Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho % gaia@xxxxxx % http://www.iki.fi/gaia/ %%%