Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] A plan: Geek Clang

On Tue, 15 Aug 2000, Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho wrote:
> On 20000815T202613+0300, Tuomas Lukka wrote:
> > So the root clone is the human-readable thing (subroutine name), how would
> > these be related to it? This is a very significant thing to be fixing so
> > we have to be careful.
>
> I'm not following.  Root clone?  Human-readable?  Subroutine name?

The idea is to make it so that for the bindings, we have an action written
somewhere: "Move cursor on axis". The cell that has the human-readable
name is cloned to the bindings list, and next to that the parameters (X,
+) are given. These routines should be writable in any language.

	Tuomas