[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] A plan: Geek Clang
- To: Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho <gaia@xxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] A plan: Geek Clang
- From: Tuomas Lukka <lukka@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 20:49:20 +0300 (EETDST)
- Cc: ZZ Development <zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx>
- In-reply-to: <20000815204853.A5394@xxxxxxxxxxx>
On Tue, 15 Aug 2000, Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho wrote:
> On 20000815T202613+0300, Tuomas Lukka wrote:
> > So the root clone is the human-readable thing (subroutine name), how would
> > these be related to it? This is a very significant thing to be fixing so
> > we have to be careful.
> I'm not following. Root clone? Human-readable? Subroutine name?
The idea is to make it so that for the bindings, we have an action written
somewhere: "Move cursor on axis". The cell that has the human-readable
name is cloned to the bindings list, and next to that the parameters (X,
+) are given. These routines should be writable in any language.