Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Fully general cell references

On 20000816T191513+0200, Benjamin Fallenstein wrote:
> I cannot find a hole in your system -- it does work, and it is
> "reasonably" efficient -- although I don't know what you need it for, so
> I don't know if it is "reasonable" in that context.

Cell pointers for Clang.  They must work reliably for all kinds of
situations; it must, for example, be able to point to a cursor.  Or to a
clone of a cell.  Or to any cell participating in this pointer structure.

--
%%% Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho % gaia@xxxxxx % http://www.iki.fi/gaia/ %%%