Re: [zzdev] Re: Prez stuff

Actually I've realized "presentation" means something else to me than to
you: I don't use the TEXT stuff in Powerpoint so much as the GRAPHICS
stuff -- that is, I make a figure (like in a book), and let it animate.
Like in this presentation about eMail, where I started with a user's
computer, then (on key press, as usual in PP,) grew an arrow to the mail
server, along with text describing the relation, and so on. I think that
kind of presentation is really cool, and hate it to use text-only (I
prefer overhead projectors for that).

As my "presentations" could benefit from zz strux as well, I thought in
that direction... nothing wrong with yours, just miscommunication (b/c
the word has the uncommon association for me). Now MY presentations
could be extended to something that isn't only good for projecting it on
the wall, but which also a user can play with directly. And then we are
at the point where scripting can do fascinating things, like one flob
reacting to what you do with the other.

Anyway, that's not what we can do right now, so forget about it. ;-)