Re: [zzdev] 0.1.pre1 (0.1.0 release candidate)

Hi AJ,

Due to problems with FUNET connectivity problems to Sourceforge, it has taken
too much time to produce the second prerelease.  The prerelease is now
ready and you can get it from http://backup.gzigzag.org/download/ .
I'll put it up in SourceForge as soon as I get a good connection there.

Please test 0.1.pre1, it's a release candidate (that is, if no problems
are found, it's what will be released).

I tried the URL you gave above and got a "server could not be found" message. Should I try again later, or just go to

ftp://gzigzag.sourceforge.net/pub/gzigzag/prereleases/

when you have the new prerelease candidate posted there?

Cheers,

ed harter