Re: [zzdev] Keys

On Tue, 10 Oct 2000, Brent Turcotte wrote:

> Included here is HTML code for an alternative way of
> showing the keys available in GZigZag in the user guide.

I forgot to mention in the last email: naturally, your contributions are
welcome and all work for improving the docs of gzigzag is appreciated.

Just remember to explain in more detail why you want to do something
differently, or if there is some other difference with the table than
replacing the WML grid&cell macros with tr&td.

	Tuomas