[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
a version of the user's guide
- To: Marlene Mallicoat <MarleneM@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: a version of the user's guide
- From: Katariina Ervasti <cat@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 16:54:57 +0300 (EET DST)
- Cc: ZZ Developers <zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx>
- In-reply-to: <200010250341_MC2-B858-60B1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Because Marlene was so eager to take a look at the
current state of art of the user's guide I've put
a version of it in my web directory.
(I don't know how long it will take 'till we get the WML
issue settled so --- That's why it's there at the moment.)
The doc doesn't look very beautiful, I just put the tags there in
And yes, it is very much UNDER CONSTRUCTION. None of the
guys here has read it yet, I still need to work with the
language, put some more info there etc.
It will be a HUGE document since we want it to cover every
aspect of the use of GZigZag.
But it will take time to write it, because writing is by no
means a fast process, finding a clear way to express things
takes time indeed.
So the address is http://www.jyu.fi/~cat/