Action list & key bindings (was: Request for action list in stable version)

Hi Marlene, Ted & everyone,

I've been thinking about bringing the action list and key bindings
together. This would mean connecting the actions in corner lists, and
putting the keys next to them negwards on d.1. This'd mimic the PUI
convention of putting the "shortcuts" right to menu entries, but it
would be changable. I feel that would make many things "more visible:"
the possible actions, the keys which invoke these actions, and the way
to change the key bindings.

What do you think about that?

(One problem is that the tags we currently use for the actions are still
not very understandable. That's partly my fault because I never got
around to write good descriptions -- my earlier attempt had the bad,
bad, bad side that the descriptions didn't fit in the cells. Possibly we
should have short tags, an explanation connected on d.documentation (as
Ted's Floating World design recommends), and a key binding for F1 which
switches to the text view and shows the doc.)

- Benja