Re: [zzdev] Re: Referential text

You wrote:
> > is the current ZZText interface final enough for me to start coding an
> > i18n draft based on it?
>
> I'm not sure yet. What do you think?

I think we should give it a try -- which means that we have to hand it
through to the cell views. (That's going to be some work which I don't
have time for at the moment.) Just one thing: ZZText.split(...) should
definitely be static.

I guess advanced ZZTexts should be cascading, i.e. take another ZZText
in their constructor -- that way, e.g. texts in different languages can
be referential as well.

-b.