collecting words

Hi all, I'm listening to Rauli Badding Somerjoki (which is
highly recommended to everyone, "mun vuokseni möi hevosensa
Riitta Väisänen, da-da"), thinking about words.

I'm collecting words, I want ALL words (yeah even the
techinical ones ;-) that we are USING AT THE MOMENT to describe
(G)ZigZag. (So you can count the words that are not actively
used out.)

This is because I want to extend the glossary (that can be
found on our web site). Our words may sound like buzz words to
outsiders so there should be at least one place were the
definitions could be checked.

Below is a list, which is by no means systematic.
I've just written down words that I use or I've
heard other people use or I've seen on GZZ web site
or on Ted's site. It's a random mix of abstract terms
and terms that have something to go with the current
version of GZZ. Nevertheless, the organization of
the words is not the issue of today, I just want
the terms that we use first.

So, please comment on the list, add things or feel
free to claim "we are not using this word at all, leave
it out".

cat

ps. We now have a WML version of a version of the user's
guide, but I'm not sure how to commit it. Since nobody
else is working today (and I'm away on Monday, Tuesday,
and Wednesday), you won't (probably) be able to read it
until Thursday.

--

ZigZag  (ZZ)
GZigZag   (GZZ)

cell
negative end
positive end

homecell
headcell
tailcell/endcell
neighbour
negative neighbour
positive neighbour
rel cell/relational cell
virtual cell

cellscrollfile
cell id

rootclone
clone

marking

dimension
multidimensionality
positive direction
negative direction
posward
negward
posend
negend

list
rank
row
column
loop

X axis
Y axis
Z axis
rotation

dimension list
system list
d.1
d.2
d.3
d.cellcreation
d.clone
d.masterdim
d.system
d.cursor

raster
hard raster
soft raster

view
2D regtangular view
multicentric view
generic view
specific view
Views list
AllViews list
Vanishing view
Strech view
Row view
Column view
Quad view
VStream view
VTree view
HTree view
VTree with lines view
HTree with lines view
Matrix
Parallel text view
Edit view
Compass
Presentation view

cell view

applitude

Edit Window
TextCloud

data cursor (or blue cursor or right cursor)
control cursor (or green cursor or left cursor)
curseling (cursor selection)

cell programming
Clang
handle