Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Re: Cell views (was: a version of the user's guide) (fwd)

I'm sorry, I only have time to dip in occasionally.

>> I'd say yes, we can get rid of zoomfont -- it doesn't seem to do
>> anything valuable to me. Tuomas?

This isn't variable size font, is it?  I sure want that.

ChrzT

At 01:37 AM 11/3/00 +0200, you wrote:

>> I'd say yes, we can get rid of zoomfont -- it doesn't seem to do
>> anything valuable to me. Tuomas?
>
>Sure.
>
>> (At least we can leave it out of the ug, I'd say.)
>
>As I was talking with Cat today, the ug should simply link to javadoc
>pages - that way at least one small part of the constant updates would be
>easier.
>
>	Tuomas

Theodor Holm Nelson
Project Professor, Keio University SFC Campus, Fujisawa, Japan
Visiting Professor, University of Southampton, England
 ?  e-mail: ted@xxxxxxxxxx   ?  world-wide fax 1/415/332-0136
 ?  http://www.sfc.keio.ac.jp/~ted/    ?  http://www.xanadu.net
 ? Coordinates in USA      Tel. 415/ 331-4422
  Project Xanadu, 3020 Bridgeway #295, Sausalito CA 94965