Other lists? (wuz Re: [zzdev] GZigZag 0.3.0 has been released

Hi AJ--

This is great.

As ZZ traffic is growing-- especially with the group in Southampton--
 maybe the Gzz traffic should migrate to a separate list?

I'm not sure what the best way to do this is.

Best, Ted

At 04:21 PM 11/21/00 +0200, you wrote:
>***
>  There is a new announcement mailing list.  It is low-volume and
>  recommended to all users of GZigZag. Subscribe at
>  http://lists.sourceforge.net/mailman/listinfo/gzigzag-announce
>  All release announcements are primarily posted there.
>***
>
>GZigZag 0.3.0 has been released.
>
>This is a new major release.  It starts a new stable series, 0.3,
>and thus marks the end of the 0.1 era.  We hope that all users are
>able to upgrade to the 0.3 series, but acknowledge that there may be
>problems (which we most definitely want to hear about).  We recommend
>that all users of GZigZag use a stable version.
>
>This new major release sports a new, improved user's guide (which is
>still a work in progress but already very useful).
>
>NOTE: A number of the changes made require that the system part of all
>spaces needs to recreated.
>
>The following other new features have been added:
>   - Heraclitus Clang
>   - XOR mode cursors
>   - Text find
>   - Flowing Clang
>   - Internationalization
>   - Calendar demo
>   - IC View
>   - Cursor View
>   - Rewritten XML import / export
>   - Wordnet applitude
>   - ball&stick model
>   - split vanishing into vanishing and rowcol
>   - nicer geometry for rowcol
>   - new, interesting parameters for vanishing: revper, halign
>   - ZOb's names are now class names.
>
>The following internal changes have been made
>  - huge API change to shorter core function names in ZZCell
>
>Download instructions are at http://www.gzigzag.org/download.html . This
>release will also soon be available as part of Debian GNU/Linux (woody).
>
>--
>%%% Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho % gaia@xxxxxx % http://www.iki.fi/gaia/ %%%

Theodor Holm Nelson
Project Professor, Keio University SFC Campus, Fujisawa, Japan
Visiting Professor, University of Southampton, England
 ?  e-mail: ted@xxxxxxxxxx   ?  world-wide fax 1/415/332-0136
 ?  http://www.sfc.keio.ac.jp/~ted/    ?  http://www.xanadu.net
 ? Coordinates in USA      Tel. 415/ 331-4422
  Project Xanadu, 3020 Bridgeway #295, Sausalito CA 94965