[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] 0.3.0 edit window bug
- To: Tuomas Lukka <lukka@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] 0.3.0 edit window bug
- From: Benjamin Fallenstein <b.fallenstein@xxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 01:24:27 +0100
- Cc: ZZ Developers <zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx>
- References: <200012100721_MC2-BE00-CFE5@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <3A3401F5.E4953C6E@xxxxxx> <20001211014318.D18012@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Tuomas Lukka schrieb:
> > So at least with the next stable series, the problem should be fixed.
> > Tuomas: Considering that Nile has some shape now it might make sense to
> > release 0.4.0?
> I'd like to change Flob -> VOb but after that I don't see an objection.
> Nile isn't usable of course but that can easily wait.
What I mean is you can take a look at it. And that's worth the while, I