[zzdev] GZigZag and education?

Hi, Cat --

>In our multidisciplinary studies all sciences focus on the same
>phenomenon. They mix together and support each other in understanding the
>phenomenon. No separate subjects take place.

I'm sure you know that this relates very closely to Ted's ideas about
education.  We are great believers in multi- and inter-disciplinary
education.  The world needs more generalists!  In fact, we are about to set
up a non-profit Generalist Institute.

Thanks for sharing your ideas -- I wish you well in finding some support
for doing your gzz/education pilot.

Cheerio,
Marlene