Re: [zigzag] GZigZag 0.5.0 has been released

Hi AJ

GZigZag 0.5.0 has been released.

This is a new major release.  It starts a new stable series, 0.5,
and supersedes previous releases.  We hope that all users are
able to upgrade to the 0.5 series, but acknowledge that there may be
problems (which we most definitely want to hear about).  We recommend
that all users of GZigZag use a stable version.

Great to hear about the 0.5 release and all the new features! And of course I agree that all of the users, such as me, should use a stable version.

Could you suggest to us what you think is the most stable version that is 'nearest' (a _very_ imprecise term, but I hope you understand what I mean;-) in features and functionality to the new 0.5?

An exact URL (ie, one pasted in the reply e-mail) with a link to the exemplar, "stable and nearest to 0.5" would be greatly appreciated as well!!

Cheers,

edward harter