Question about connecting cells

Hi,

I just created a new cell and  connected it downward from the Home cell in
d.2.  I thought it wasn't supposed to do that since the Home cell was
already connected downward in d.2 to cell 5 (Actions)?  (The User's Guide
says "Connect will fail if either of the two cells is connected in that
direction already, except if one of them is alone in that dimension, in
which case it is inserted
next to the other one.")  But what happened to me seems to be contrary to
what the guide says.

I've attached a bitmap showing the results, but you can easily duplicate
this by running gzz0.5.1, creating a new cell, moving the blue cursor to
that cell, (whilst leaving the green cursor on Home) and then pressing /
and the up arrow.

Thanks,
Marlene