d.cellcreation

Hi,

The whole university seems to be cut off the net (including my normal
email account), so I don't know when this mail'll get out. And it'll
probably have strange headers in it so beware if you reply.

Anyway, I noticed that d.cellcreation no longer traverses the whole
space. Its current semantics is: list all cells which have a natural
number as their ID. However, there are cells nowadays that don't have
a simple natural number as their ID: foreign cells (cells created
originally in another space and locally stored here for convenience,
for example after ZTP GET) and spacepart cells, for example.

Do we change the d.cellcreation semantics to include foreign cells
too? If we do, do we want any ordering properties to
d.cellcreation?

--
Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho <gaia@xxxxxx>