[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Notes on accessing past versions
- To: Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho <gaia@xxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Notes on accessing past versions
- From: Benjamin Fallenstein <b.fallenstein@xxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2001 11:55:34 +0100
- Cc: ZZ Development <zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx>
- References: <20010223114609.A18335@xxxxxxxxxxx> <3A96DA92.FA0032F4@xxxxxx> <20010224115918.A32572@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> > The version:list dimension should just be all
> > natural numbers from 1 to <current timestamp>. Rotating from
> > version:list to version:home would activate the specific version used.
> No, that would activate all versions that the view happened to traverse
> (at least all shown on screen).
No, because no cell in the versions would actually be accessed until you
rotate to version:home; and when you've rotated, version:list is not
visible any more, so only this specific version will be loaded.