ZigZag and Jude comparisons

Hi,

sorry for my bad English :-(

I have found many similarities between my project (Jude) and GZigZag system.
For example GZigZag cells correspond to Jude objects and GZigZag dimensions
to Jude relations. Jude-Agents corresponds to GZigZag applitudes.

I will continue to study your system in order to discover useful concepts (up
to date I have spent less than an hour on it :-(

This is the address of my project:
http://jude.sourceforge.net

If you are interested I should study better GZigZag reference documentation
and I can prepare a more detailed comparison, then if you are interested we
can collaborate in some way.

Best regards
Massimo Zaniboni