Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Re: [Gzigzag-commits] gzigzag/src/gfx GraphicsList.java

On 20010505T191007+0200, B. Fallenstein wrote:
> What about simply adding a java.text.AttributedCharacterIterator file
> always? As the normal java.text.AttributedCharacterIterator is in the
> classpath, our version should never be used in Java 2, but always in
> Java 1.1, or am I missing something? (Most specifically, is '.' [i.e.
> current directory] searched before the other things in the classpath or after?)

The classpath is searched in order, IIRC, so it depends on what the
classpath looks like.  I usually put "." at the start so it overrides
all others in the classpath.

--
%%% Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho % gaia@xxxxxx % http://www.iki.fi/gaia/ %%%