[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [zzdev] :zz: Review of my ZZ data situation at Keio
- To: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [zzdev] :zz: Review of my ZZ data situation at Keio
- From: Gossamer <gossamer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 26 Sep 1998 00:58:31 +1000
- In-reply-to: <18.104.22.168.19980923052359.00a8f630@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; from Ted Nelson on Wed, Sep 23, 1998 at 05:23:59AM +0900
- References: <22.214.171.124.19980923052359.00a8f630@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Reply-to: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
Ted Nelson wrote:
> zzdata sets now at CNS can be opened from all the relevant
Umm, what where or who is CNS?
(who now has the phrase Central Nervous System in her head :))
: Gossamer gossamer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx | Xanadoodler
: http://www.tertius.net.au/~gossamer/ | And proud of it :)
: This above all; to thine ownself be true, and it must follow, as the
: night the day, thow canst not then be false to any man.
: -- William Shakespeare, 'Hamlet'