Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] :zz,osmic,f3,unix: Could a cell be an inode? [resend]

Andrew Pam wrote:
> the slower the performance.  I suggest we adopt Bek's suggestion and
> make all cells references to URIs, and define some new URIs as needed
> (for OSMIC, for example).  This would allow us to incorporate cells

One thing I don't quite grok - what's the difference between a
URI and a URL?

The Perl module is URI::URL but there's no other URI::*, and URL
encompasses all the ones, news:*, ftp://*, http://* etc.  Are there
any non-URL URIs?

Gossamer

--