Re: [zzdev] :zz: 060 and 061 probs under Windows

Hi Benja-- sorry to be so long replying--

>The problems with 0.6.1 are well-known and we hope to fix them soon. I
>haven't encountered the 0.6.0 bug yet.

You guys gott USE the stuff !-)

>I hope that we'll have installer software for Windows for the next
>release (0.8.0, Chartreuse). We're probably forming a GZigZag
>programmers' group at my school, and one of the things we intend to do
>is to package GZZ so that it is easier to use on Windoze machines.

Great.

Best, T

At 09:10 PM 10/18/01 +0200, you wrote:

>Hi Ted,
>
>The problems with 0.6.1 are well-known and we hope to fix them soon. I
>haven't encountered the 0.6.0 bug yet.
>
>I hope that we'll have installer software for Windows for the next
>release (0.8.0, Chartreuse). We're probably forming a GZigZag
>programmers' group at my school, and one of the things we intend to do
>is to package GZZ so that it is easier to use on Windoze machines.
>
>- Benja
>

>Ted Nelson wrote:
>> Hi Tuomas--
>>
>> I tried 061 on Windows.  It opens and just sits there,
>>  without responding to keystrokes.
>>
>> 060 works for awhile.  After awhile the blue cursor froze,
>>  but the green still moved.  On restart with same dataset
>>  it worked again.
>>
>> Best, Ted

Theodor Holm Nelson
Project Professor, Keio University SFC Campus, Fujisawa, Japan
 ?  e-mail: ted@xxxxxxxxxx   ?  world-wide fax 1/415/332-0136
 ?  http://www.sfc.keio.ac.jp/~ted/    ?  http://www.xanadu.net
 ? Coordinates in USA      Tel. 415/ 331-4422
  Project Xanadu, 3020 Bridgeway #295, Sausalito CA 94965