Re: [zzdev] Antti's future plans

>My contract with the GZigZag group at University of Jyväskylä,
>Department of Mathematical Information Technology expires at the end of
>this year, and I've chosen not to ask for a renewal.

Antti, as a lurker rather than hands-on researcher/developer on this list,
let me say your intense involvement in ZigZag will be missed.  I add my
e-voice to Ted's and others wishing you well in your new projects.

>I got my BSc degree on Friday :-)

Congratulations!

A colleague of mine Thomas McManus <mcmanus@xxxxxxxx>, who also teaches in
my university's Communication Multimedia graduate program, is currently in
residence at a university in Finland (sorry, don't know which one) studying
wireless computing/communication issues.  If this sketchy information is
sufficient, I do hope you--and any others on this list in the
vicinity--make contact with him.  He and I have had rich conversations on
interface design, so he might like to see any demos of GZigZag and other
promising work.

Happy 2002 to all ZigZageurs!

Peace, Cheers & Best Wishes,

--Mike Mosher