[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] how to use gzigzag?
- To: "zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx" <zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] how to use gzigzag?
- From: Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho <gaia@xxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 19:19:46 +0200
- In-reply-to: <3C60048E.561BEA3D@xxxxxx>
- Mail-followup-to: "zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx" <zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx>
- References: <200202051240.OAA18710@xxxxxxxxxxx> <20020205143214.GB27876@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <3C60048E.561BEA3D@xxxxxx>
- Sender: Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho <ajk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
On 20020205T171302+0100, B. Fallenstein wrote:
> Can't we have a second version of 0.6.1, with the necessary patches to
> run on Java 1.2+? We could then distribute "gzz-0.6.1-kaffe" and
> "gzz-0.6.1-sun" or so.
Is the patch committed in the 0.6 branch?
> I think it's really stupid that we're currently offering only a version
> for download that most people can't run...
All versions of GZigZag are available for download.
Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho, LuK (BSc) * http://www.iki.fi/gaia/ * gaia@xxxxxx