[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Re: GZZ pools split
- To: Tuukka Hastrup <Tuukka.Hastrup@xxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Re: GZZ pools split
- From: Tuomas Lukka <lukka@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 21:46:03 +0200
- Cc: "B. Fallenstein" <b.fallenstein@xxxxxx>, zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
- In-reply-to: <Pine.LNX.4.44.0202142059530.27712-100000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Mail-followup-to: Tuomas Lukka <lukka@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Tuukka Hastrup <Tuukka.Hastrup@xxxxxx>, "B. Fallenstein" <b.fallenstein@xxxxxx>, zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
- References: <3C6BCE73.B0C26EE1@xxxxxx> <Pine.LNX.4.44.0202142059530.27712-100000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Maybe we'll need the AWT dialog anyway, for the userspace pointer if
> nothing else. Another issue is that we should never need to restart the
> client: not for slice or pool updates, definitely not for saving. Do we
> need to somehow restructure the outmost control flow? This could be done
> when we have to rethink client.Client class in any case.
Yes, but this is definitely lower-priority than just about everything else
going on with the client right now.
First, we need
- 0.6 bindings
- functional cellviews
- better slices
then we can think about the external part.