Fwd: Re: [zzdev] Re: Query: Technical description for keybinding actions?

At 06:01 PM Friday 02/15/2002, B. Fallenstein wrote:

Hi Jan!

Jan Theodore Galkowski wrote:

[snip]

MVP? I know Model-View-Controller; what exactly is the difference to
Model-View-Presenter? (Or was that just a typo?)

MVP is an improvement upon MVC made by Taligent for C++ originally.
It's a cornerstone of the Smalltalk dialect I'm fond of,
namely, Dolphin Smalltalk.

A couple of more good references on this, the first in the
context of Java:

  http://www.ibm.com/java/education/mvp.html

  http://www.object-arts.com/Papers/TwistingTheTriad.PDF

These are courtesy of Andrew and Dominique Dartois in response
to a recent quest in comp.lang.smalltalk.dolphin.

  --Jan

[snip]