Run Gzigzag in one simple step on Mac OS X

i tried running the same version of gzz on os X, same os + java versions, but
different hardware (g4/877/nvidia) + it works fine.

bash#  java -jar gzigzag-0-6.2-with-modules.jar <name-of-cell-folder>
etc++
the only problem is raster errors trying to use the mind* views :/

bzp