[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
GZigZag 0.6.3 has been released
- To: gzigzag-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: GZigZag 0.6.3 has been released
- From: Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho <gaia@xxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 00:27:15 +0200
- Cc: ZZ Development <zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx>, zigzag@xxxxxxxxxx
- Mail-followup-to: gzigzag-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, ZZ Development <zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx>, zigzag@xxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho <ajk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
GZigZag 0.6.3 has been released.
This is an update to the 0.6 stable series. It supersedes the 0.6.2 release.
We recommend that all users of GZigZag use a stable version.
The following features have been added:
- A PUICOPYRANK action (bound by default to Ctrl-Alt-C) has
been added. It copies the cell contents along the y-dimension
rank to the PUI clipboard, inserting newlines between cells.
The following features have been improved:
- The Row and Column views have been fixed to show the dimensions
always. Previously, in some common cases the dimensions were hidden
under the cells shown by the views.
- The Ball-and-Strick cell view now does line breaking.
- The Prez (presentation) module has been changed so that its view
now uses the dimension settings (x, y and z axis) instead of fixed
dimension names (d.1, d.2 and d.3), and to work with circular ranks.
The following bugs have been fixed:
- The mindmapping module is now included in the official jars.
- Documentation/index.html had a HTML error; this is now fixed.
NOTE: Due to a bug in Jikes, GZZ does not compile correctly with IBM's
jikes 1.15 now; Sun's javac works (you may also want to try jikes 1.14).
This is a release of the second implementation of GZigZag (nicknamed
"Java"). It is currently in maintenance mode, and no significant new
features will be added. Alpha releases of the third implementation
under heavy development will start happening real soon now.
Download instructions are at http://www.gzigzag.org/download.html .
Note that it may take a while for the files to propagate to all mirrors.
This release will soon be also available as part of Debian GNU/Linux
(sid and hopefully also woody).
If you happen to find a bug in GZigZag, please report it. You can find
instructions at http://www.gzigzag.org/bugs.html .
Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho, LuK (BSc) * http://www.iki.fi/gaia/ * gaia@xxxxxx