[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [zzdev] bug: GZZ home page unreadable
- To: David Goodger <goodger@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [zzdev] bug: GZZ home page unreadable
- From: Benja Fallenstein <b.fallenstein@xxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 16:05:56 +0100
- Cc: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
- In-reply-to: <BA541262.2F2FE%goodger@xxxxxxxxxx>
- References: <BA541262.2F2FE%goodger@xxxxxxxxxx>
David Goodger wrote:
In my browser (MS IE 5.1, MacOS 8.6), the GZZ home page
(http://www.nongnu.org/gzz/) is almost unreadable. It's dark gray text on a
dark blue background.
Thank you for your bug report! This bug has been reported to us once
before, but with the closest I can come to your configuration (IE 4.5 on
MacOS 9), I'm not able to reproduce. :-( Fortunately, I think after some
mediation :) I have spotted the bug: Our CSS code had a syntax error
(missing semicolon) and browsers would interpret it differently. Please
try again; I hope that this fixes the issue.
Yes, it is perfectly readable now.
(I'm planning to re-write it in reStructuredText anyway ;-) )
I was actually looking for the PEG files, as an example of reStructuredText
in use. Are they online?
You will find most of our reStructuredText files at:
The PEGs, specifically, can be found at: