:zz: THE NUMBER ONE PRIORITY-- over to you, Xanni

Thanks, Bek, for clarity.  Andrew, the torch is in your hand!

ChrzT

At 07:10 PM 10/9/98 +1000, you wrote:
>Ted Nelson wrote:
>> Our number one priority is ZIGZAG IN A WEB BROWSER.
>> Presently NOTHING is more important than getting up
>>  on other machines.
>
>It'll have to be ANdrew.  I've got assignments and Uni exams for
>the next month, plus I don't know how to do that to a web
>browser (I could find out, but it'll take too long).
>

>Gossamer
>
>--
>: --Neophilic-Hacker-Grrl-Geek-Eclectic-Gay-Disabled-Boychick--
>: gossamer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx  http://www.tertius.net.au/~gossamer/
>: It matters if you just don't give up.  -- Stephen Hawking

 Home Fax from USA: 011-81-466-46-7368  (If in Japan, 0466-46-7368)
Professorial home page http://www.sfc.keio.ac.jp/~ted/
Permanent: Project Xanadu, 3020 Bridgeway #295, Sausalito CA 94965
 Tel. 415/ 331-4422, fax 415/332-0136
http://www.xanadu.net
PERMANENT E-MAIL: ted@xxxxxxxxxx
Quotation of the day, 98.10.09:
"The most amazing thing is that on a small planet that circles a
medium-sized star, a species has developed that can ask these enormous
questions."  Rocky Kolb (Associated Press, 98.10)