[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [zzdev] Re: Patch (0.54): Use user's preferred editor, if possible
- To: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [zzdev] Re: Patch (0.54): Use user's preferred editor, if possible
- From: Mark-Jason Dominus <mjd@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 15 Nov 1998 10:26:26 -0500
- Cc: mjd@xxxxxxxxxx
- In-reply-to: Your message of "Sun, 15 Nov 1998 18:41:17 +1100." <19981115184117.D569@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Reply-to: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
> Should we start to differentiate a bit between architectures with,
> say, Unix.pm and Windows.pm modules?
That makes sense, but we should also be thinking about how to separate
the interface from the internals. This is definitely part of the interface.