CVS (techy)

Can somebody assure me this works?  It works from HERE anyway ...

For Anon access to ZigZag:
1.  Set CVSROOT to :pserver:anoncvs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:/usr/local/cvs

2.  Use:
       cvs checkout -r current zigzag
    to obtain the most recent released version of zigzag.

    or use
       cvs checkout zigzag
    to get the current (probably unstable, not guaranteed to work)
    development snapshot.

I'm not sure the first part of 2. works, but the second should,
anyway.

bekj

--
: --Hacker-Neophile-Eclectic-Geek-Grrl-Gay-Disabled-Boychick--
: gossamer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx  http://www.tertius.net.au/~gossamer/