:zz: SUPERCONDENSED zz instrux (new boot floppy label, tiny print)

ZigZagtm 0.61 Boot Floppy ?  A Ted Nelson Design
This software does not run under Windows!

FOR SAFETY CONTAINS NO HARD DISK DRIVERS but we take no responsibility for
damages real or imagined, consequential or otherwise.   ©1999 Project
Xanadu®
This disk will automatically reboot a Windows machine and run ZigZag 0.61
            under Linux.  Place in floppy drive of Intel-type PC and
restart computer.
------------

ZIGZAG KEYBOARD COMMANDS                    EXIT ZIGZAG: ctrl-x

LEFT WINDOW (menu cursor): quad window Q ? cursor directions S E F C or s e
f c ? go forward d ? go backward D ? reassign x-axis X ? reassign y-axis Y
? reassign z-axis Z ? flip between row and column view V ? cursor go home G
?  go to specific cell (cellnumber) G ? clone this cell T
RIGHT WINDOW (event cursor): quad window q ? cursor directions  J I L (,)
or j i l (,) ? go forward k ? go backward K ? reassign x-axis x ? reassign
y-axis y ? reassign z-axis z ? flip between row and column view v ? cursor
go home g ? go to specific cell (cellnumber) g ? clone this cell t ? arrow
keys may also be used for directions J I L (,)
EXECUTING MENU CELL (begins with #): place left cursor on cell RETURN
NEW CELL: n or N followed by direction key S E F C d D  J I L (,) k K
HOP: h followed by direction S E F C d D  J I L (,) k K
TO CONNECT CELLS: type cell number of one cell, put right cursor on other
cell and hit direction key of its desired edge: S E F C d D J I L (,) k K
TO BREAK CONNECTION (right cursor): b direction S E F C d D  J I L (,) k K
TO MAKE NEW DIMENSION: go to cell 1 (top of dimension list) and make new
cell in that column, edit cell and type in name of new dimension.  Deleting
a cell in this column deletes its dimension.  DO NOT DELETE d.1, d.2,
d.cursor, d.clone.
EDITING CELL CONTENTS: ctrl-k opens editor.  EXIT EDITOR: ctrl-k X
 Home Fax from USA: 011-81-466-46-7368  (If in Japan, 0466-46-7368)
http://www.sfc.keio.ac.jp/~ted/  (Professorial page)
Permanent: Project Xanadu, 3020 Bridgeway #295, Sausalito CA 94965
 Tel. 415/ 331-4422, fax 415/332-0136
http://www.xanadu.net (see also Professorial page, above)
PERMANENT E-MAIL: ted@xxxxxxxxxx
Quotation of the day, 99.01.20
"Editors always win."  Ed Harter, 99.01.20