Re: ZigZag cells | WIRED???

ctrl-k.

You are then in an editor called Joe, which takes
 a little figuring out.

When did Wired write about it?

Best, TN
In future, might be best to address zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx

At 01:19 PM 1/21/99 -0600, you wrote:
>I have played around with your demo disk version of ZigZag, after reading
>about it in Wired.  It is fascinating, and I am anxious to give it a try at
>an application for myself.  However, I can't seem to find one very important
>bit of information in the demo structure or on the directions on the web:
>How the heck do you create a new cell?
>
>Thanks,
>
>Gordy Powell

 Home Fax from USA: 011-81-466-46-7368  (If in Japan, 0466-46-7368)
http://www.sfc.keio.ac.jp/~ted/  (Professorial page)
Permanent: Project Xanadu, 3020 Bridgeway #295, Sausalito CA 94965
 Tel. 415/ 331-4422, fax 415/332-0136
http://www.xanadu.net (see also Professorial page, above)
PERMANENT E-MAIL: ted@xxxxxxxxxx
Quotation of the Day, 99.03.17:
"I believe that if you have something in mind in the way of creation, you
are certain to come up with inaccurate and damaging criticism if you go
around asking for opinions. It is the easiest thing in the world to become
discouraged by a well-meant suggestion which may throw you off your
original train of thought."-- Fred Astaire