:zz: Re: Problems Compiling Zigzag

Hi Michael--

To get started right away, I suggest downloading the
 boot disk fixins and making a boot disk.  It works like
 a charm.  (Except for USB floppies as on my new little Vaio.)

Any data made there can be kept on a floppy and later
 accessed out of a permanent ZigZag installation under Linux.

Best, Ted

At 09:46 AM 7/16/99 -0400, you wrote:
>Hi Everyone,
>
>Greetings from steamy New Jersey.
>
>Sorry to put everyone on this message.  I don't know exactly to whom to
>address it.
>
>We tried to install Zigzag following the directions on Ted's Web Site.
>
>We got a "use DB_File" statement inthe zigzag.pl script at line 153.  Since
>this file can't be found, the program aborts (I hate this word).
>
>Any ideas?
>
>Thanks,
>
>Michael

> Michael Bieber
> - Hypermedia Information Systems Research Lab (Director)
> - New Jersey Center for Multimedia Research
>
> Computer and Information Science Department
> New Jersey Institute of Technology    Office: (973) 596-2681
> 4212 Information Technology Center    FAX:    (973) 596-5777
> University Heights                    E-Mail: bieber@xxxxxxxx
> Newark, New Jersey 07102-1982         URL: http://www-ec.njit.edu/~bieber

Theodor Holm Nelson
Project Professor, Keio University SFC Campus, Fujisawa, Japan
Visiting Scholar, University of Southampton, Southampton, England

 - - -  e-mail: ted@xxxxxxxxxx    - - -  world-wide fax 1/415/331-4422
 - - -  http://www.sfc.keio.ac.jp/~ted/    - - -  http://www.xanadu.net

 - - -  Home fax in Japan
  (from USA): 011-81-466-46-7368     (from Japan) 0466-46-7368)
 - - - - - Coordinates in USA      Tel. 415/ 331-4422
  Project Xanadu, 3020 Bridgeway #295, Sausalito CA 94965
Anyone who doesn't receive this please let me know,
 and I will adjust the omission list accordingly.