:zz: Yr. comment on ZZ tutorial

Hi--

I can't tell whether you're criticizing ZigZag, which is a
 very specific structure, or the tutorial, which I banged out
 as fast as I could, or the fact that HTML stinks and therefore
 can't be given additional structure or meaning, or all of
 the above.

CheerzT

At 03:26 PM 9/5/99 +0000, you wrote:
>Hi!
>
>I just published a comment on your ZigZag tutorial viewable at
>http://crit.org/http://crit.org/pub/gmx.de/b.fallenstein/The-tutorials-stru
cture.html
>and I'd like to know what you think about it!
>
>Thanks,
>- Benjamin

Theodor Holm Nelson
Project Professor, Keio University SFC Campus, Fujisawa, Japan
Visiting Professor, University of Southampton, England

 - - -  e-mail: ted@xxxxxxxxxx    - - -  world-wide fax 1/415/331-4422
 - - -  http://www.sfc.keio.ac.jp/~ted/    - - -  http://www.xanadu.net

 - - -  Home fax in Japan
  (from USA): 011-81-466-46-7368     (from Japan) 0466-46-7368)
 - - - - - Coordinates in USA      Tel. 415/ 331-4422
  Project Xanadu, 3020 Bridgeway #295, Sausalito CA 94965
Quotation of the Day, 99.09.07
Everything is interconnected, but not uniformly.  TN99