[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [zzdev] namespace( s)
- To: inSECT22 <i22@xxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [zzdev] namespace( s)
- From: "Tuomas J. Lukka" <lukka@xxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 12 May 2000 05:17:15 +0300 (EEST)
- Cc: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
- In-reply-to: <200005120345.GAA03746@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> Some Filenames that start with ':' are special. For example, ':DS'
> starts with the ZZDimSpace instead of a cellscroll. You should probably
> only use these if you are hacking the core.
> starting filenames with a ':' might cause trouble for the mac, since its
> used as a folder delimiter just like a file starting with '/' on a
> unix box may not have desired effect.
> pphs '+' '-' '_' '.' et c. etc.
Excellent point. Actually, we don't even need that any more since
we do it with unix-style options (starting with '-').
I'll patch it after the weekend.