Re: [zzdev] :gzz: Can I just change the name of a Gzz data directory?

> The present datasets I have been working on are directories.
>  Is this still the case?

Yes. Nothing has really changed with the .jar file - it's just a package
containing the same stuff we had before.

> Can I change the name of the dataset just by changing the name
>  of the directory?  Or is there more buried stuff that might
>  prevent that?

Shouldn't be, unless Windows does something strange. You should also be
able to copy the whole directory to another place as a backup.

	Tuomas