[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [zzdev] :gzz: Uh-oh-- clones still not working (07.04 version)
- To: Ted Nelson <ted@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [zzdev] :gzz: Uh-oh-- clones still not working (07.04 version)
- From: "Tuomas J. Lukka" <lukka@xxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 8 Jul 2000 13:46:39 +0300 (EEST)
- Cc: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx, xanni@xxxxxxxxxx, eharter@xxxxxxxxx
- In-reply-to: <188.8.131.52.20000709013349.008252a0@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> I rotate into d.clone, make a new cell, and there's nothing in it.
> This is not right.
Works all right here.
Remember that you can also use the 't' and 'T' commands...