Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] :zz: Rotations of views | ARROWSET PROB. (was Re: [zzdev] :gzz,virt,mot: Re: [zzdev] :gzz,virt: Dim. rotation probs (was Re2: [zzdev] :gzz: Usage & Problem Report (version of 06.28)

> Problem with "control"-- isn't "ctrl-x" (and some others)
>  intercepted by the OS?
>
> That's something we definitely want to avoid.

Not in the graphical windowing system. In fact, Alt is more commonly
intercepted but only for some keys.  You're still thinking in the Linux
console mode.

So which is it going to be?

	Tuomas