[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] :gzz: Correction: I was using 0704 version till yesterday. Best, T
- To: Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho <gaia@xxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] :gzz: Correction: I was using 0704 version till yesterday. Best, T
- From: "Tuomas J. Lukka" <lukka@xxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 06:57:31 +0300 (EEST)
- Cc: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
- In-reply-to: <20000711140710.E18486@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> > > - add build-tag.txt containing the text which will be appended to the
> > > window title, and nothing more. Default content (in CVS):
> > > "Custom CVS build"
> > Hmm, how about creating it in the makefile, adding the date and builder?
> > Custom CVS built 2000-07-12 9:12 EET by tjl@jousi
> Sounds better. That means we can get rid of build-tag.txt completely!
Except for explicit versions (0.01 anyone ;)
Hmm.. would it waste CVS resources to tag the release that is
snapshotted? That might sometimes come in useful...