Re: [zzdev] :gzz: And you guys LIKE Sourceforge? (wuz Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] :gzz: Correction: I was using 0704 version till yesterday. Best, T

On Tue, 11 Jul 2000, Ted Nelson wrote:
> As I lurk on these messages about the complexities of Sourceforge,
>  it almost sounds to me that starting your own site would be easier ...

This is not about sourceforge but about the version control system, CVS.
If we had our own site we'd probably still use CVS because it's currently
the best available option.

Version control is a complicated problem in general.

	Tuomas