Re: Presentation on Xanalogical Data Structures

Other than what's been on my site www.sunless-sea.net for some time,
no.  And my site is broken, due to some Zope infrastructure thing when I
moved it from one server to another.  Sigh.

I'm pulling together all of my scattered notes and over a dozen partial
attempts to re-implement these data structures for this presentation.
I've learned a lot and just need to organize it.  After the workshop
I'll put up the result.  The code for what I create is all GPL.

-Jeff Rush