Re: [zigzag] [zigzag] Re: [zigzag] zigzag home page

dp

If anybody else touches my pages it breaks my version system.
 Andrew's well-intentioned mods took me six hours to reorganize.

I can do it in an hour.  When will I get that hour?

LvMrW

At 10:32 AM 9/11/99 -0400, you wrote:
>Hi, Dearie --
>
>Someone just wrote about your home page:
>>Do you need the
>>links to fix ?
>
>But you didn't accept his offer.  It would save you a lot of time figuring
>out what's broken to just let him help you.
>
>L,MJW

Theodor Holm Nelson
Project Professor, Keio University SFC Campus, Fujisawa, Japan
Visiting Professor, University of Southampton, England

 - - -  e-mail: ted@xxxxxxxxxx    - - -  world-wide fax 1/415/331-4422
 - - -  http://www.sfc.keio.ac.jp/~ted/    - - -  http://www.xanadu.net

 - - - - - Coordinates in USA      Tel. 415/ 331-4422
  Project Xanadu, 3020 Bridgeway #295, Sausalito CA 94965
Quotation of the Day, 99.09.07
Everything is interconnected, but not uniformly.  TN99