Re: Flobin koko

On Wed, 1 Nov 2000, Tuomas Lukka wrote:

> Jos suinkin viitsit niin tällaiset asiat voisi käsitellä zzdev -listalla
> englanniksi.

okidoki. =D

> Ei, MediaFlobin ei tulisi olla ZOb. Sen MediaFlobFactory (parempi nimi)
> tulisi olla ZOb ja SEN structparamseissa voit antaa sen koon.

Yes, "of course" the MediaFlobFactory is a ZOb: it extends
RasterCellFactory1 (I think that's what you told me to do) and calls
super when it detects(?) that the cell doesn't contain "media".

The factory's structparams might have a default size for all pictures
(~ "media" cells), but the cells themselves should also have size and lots
of other parameters in the structure too, right?  That's why I was trying
to make ZObs out of my Flobs =)...

> Nehän on ZObeja, joten homman pitäisi toimia ihan suoraan.

Yes, the RasterFlobFactories are ZObs, but it seems to me that if you want
to add a new RasterFlobFactory to use, then you have to go to
ZZDefaultSpace.java, line 967:

                if(f.equals("rcfact1")) {
                    rff = new RasterCellFactory1(forc);
                } else if(f.equals("rcfact2")) {
                    rff = new RasterCellFactory2(forc);
                } else
                    throw new ZZError("Unknown flobfactory: "+f);

..and add a new string that will be recognized in the CellViews list:

                if(f.equals("rcfact1")) {
                    rff = new RasterCellFactory1(forc);
                } else if(f.equals("rcfact2")) {
                    rff = new RasterCellFactory2(forc);
                } else if(f.equals("mfact")) {
                    rff = new MediaFlobFactory(forc);
                } else
                    throw new ZZError("Unknown flobfactory: "+f);

..or did I miss something?

BTW. Why are the ZOb's structparams inherited along d.3, and not just
cloned?