Re: [zzdev] :zz: HEY! We can control FOUR WINDOWS!

On Tue, Sep 29, 1998 at 07:31:19PM +0900, Ted Nelson wrote:
> >I think if we go to more than two windows we may want an input method
> >that can be generalised to an arbitrary number of windows.
>
> Fer sure.  But if we have to live with the stupid
>  special-case PC keyboards, we might as well
>  get special-case use out of them.

We don't, though.  Since Zigzag can be run on any Unix system, or via
telnet from any system at all, we should try not to assume anything
about the keyboard.  The existing keymappings already try to take this
into account, with no essential functions mapped to keys that may not
be available on some systems.

Cheers,
	*** Xanni ***
--