URLs

My current project is the encapsulation, but the URLthingy is such
a NEAT idea I can't stop thinking about it ...

Thoughts so far:
   Extend URI::URL to grok osmic URLs.
   Write OSMIC::Client to fetch documents.

   How do we know how often to update the URLs?  Every time we visit
   them is way too efnet ...

   To get a cell's contents, we check the first line with is_url(),
   if it is, we fetch it instead of displaying it.

   Maybe lines after the first can have other info like how ofnet to
   update, when we last fetched it ... etc?

Xanni?

Goss

--
: Gossamer     gossamer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx  | Xanadoodler