File extension?

We've been calling the data file zigzag.data so the issue hasn't come
up but should we really have a standard extension for zigzag data
files?

If we're going to include several examples in with the disctribution,
I'd imagine they'd all be called something like:
   examples/beks_spending.zz
   examples/zz_demo_disk.zz
etc.

Is .zz what we want to use though?  Or .zig, or something else?

Ted?]

Gossamer

--
: Gossamer     gossamer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx  | Xanadoodler